February 2009 Employee of The Month!
Another month, another deserving star!
And oh wow, the competition is definitely getting hotter! After two consecutive months of domination by the Venus residents, the award goes back to the Mars hero this time!
Okay. If there is one person in Exabytes who surfs and applies the World Wide Web in his daily tasks so much, his fingers get numb sometimes, it would be none other than this incredible chap whose main responsibility is keeping the company updated on the latest developments and trends in Internet Marketing. Once the office hours start and his “surfer mode” kicks in, he will be lost in his own world of surfing with his cool best friends – Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome! He will then spend most of his time managing communities, running affiliate networks, maintaining blogs and thinking of more creative ways to drive traffic to our website. And yes, although he might not be good at surfing in the wide blue ocean, he definitely has got his ways to win the waves of the World Wide Web, not with the surfing board, but with his optical mouse and laptop! That is why, he is widely known as Exabytes Super Surfer, our Internet Marketing Executive – Mr TW Ku!
So what are the traits he has, making him the best surfer yet among the rest? Let’s check it out!
• Works overtime to help increase the company’s productivity.
• Always think ahead to execute Exabytes marketing plans.
• Extremely friendly and helpful with other team members (within or cross department)
• Is very supportive towards all company’s events.
• Is able to handle and follow up the tasks assigned to him very well.
• Is able to increase the website traffic
• Is a very good team player, all in all.
With the personality traits revealed, it’s time to reveal this leng-chai lad! Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give it up for your reigning king of the month, Mr TW Ku, Exabytes Super Surfer!